Hi there 👋,
I’m a Cloud Engineer & Developer Advocate at Microsoft in the Azure Engineering division. I works with, help and teaches developers across the continent on cloud and open-source technologies.
Before joining Microsoft, I helped large corporations and startups creating user-friendly apps & services and helping build teams behind these services. I used to be an engineering lead at Deezer, a worldwide music streaming service.
🥑 My job as a cloud advocate
For a few years now, I have quite funky job titles. If you want to understand what is my current job, check out the following video!
🐤 Where to follow me and how to contact me?
🧑💻 About me
For the last six years, my mission is to help developers & teams create user-friendly and scalable digital services. I’m passionate about other people’s issues and get them to solutions. I’ve started selling my code at 16. After more than ten years of experience, I’ve helped teams across the continent build their products and their teams, from founders creating their prototype, to Enterprise teams, including Scale-ups with hundreds of developers and dozen-millions of users a day.
How I’ve done it? 🚀
- ⏲️ Rewrote internal data input tools & UX, going from 8hrs/day to 3hrs/day per employee
- 📱 Created one of the first iPhone apps in France, and get it reviewed by Apple engineers in-person in San Francisco
- 📙 Published my first book with a national editor
- 👨🏫 Trained 20 OEM partners for Microsoft about OS Deployment & packaging
- 💬 Developed (Lead dev) Windows Live Messenger for Windows Phone 7
All of this was before getting my master’s diploma. My passion has never been weak since.
- 📈 I’ve joined Deezer at about 60 employees and left at more than 400 employees (in ~4 years). I’ve launched three apps while reaching more than 10M downloads (in a team of two) and grow the engineering organization – creating an Engineering Effectiveness team.
- 🐱👤 I’ve joined Microsoft as a Customer Engineer, helping companies adopt DevOps and Cloud technologies.
- 🥑 Now, I’m a Cloud Advocate at Microsoft, focusing on Data engineering & Analytics.
Where is the relationship with Scuba diving? 🤿
My passions are ranging from clouds ☁️ to the deep sea 🐠. I’m a Scuba Diving instructor, training other divers to become instructors and diving above 200 feet/ 60meters. I use this passion (and some learnings from here) in my job at Microsoft.
About this website
This site is hosted by Azure. It has been created with Hugo static site generator, and a bit of C# (Image optimizations, talks management system).